view cart menu separator categories menu separator faq
advanced search
categories  > Tea (4)
Healthy Lifestyles Basil Banaba Green Tea Slimmer Body and Lower Blood Sugar x25
 

Healthy Lifestyles Basil Banaba Green Tea Slimmer Body and Lower Blood Sugar x25

Price: $25.97 add to cart     
Feedback: 98.26%, 179 sales Ask seller a question
Shipping: US-Mainland: free (more destinations)
Seller's Country: Philippines
Condition: Brand new
Payment with:
’Healthy Lifestyles Basil Banaba Green Tea
Natural Herbal Beverage
Caffeine-Free
Sugar-Free

1 Full Box
25/2g Individual Teabags

For a Slimmer Body, Traditionally Used as Folkoric Food Supplement For People With Kidney and Bladder Problems. Stomach Disorders and Diarrhea.
Taken Regularly May Help Maintain a Healthy Skimmer Body and Lower Blood Sugar.

Directions: Simply Pour cup of hot water over a tea bag of Healthy Lifesyles and steep for about 3 minutes.
Drink 3 times a day. One Tea Bag Can Refill More Than Twice

Box is Sealed From Manufacture.

I've searched high and low for a green tea variant that would actually give me results that it’s known for. It’s been hyped to speed up metabolism, help remove toxins and burn fat so I wanted to experience all of that from my green tea.

I've experimented with a lot of brands from the more commercially known to those that have absolutely no English word on the box. None of them suited my taste and purpose. The commercial brands did taste good but I didn't really feel any difference even after drinking it daily for a month. The ones in boxes that have nothing but Chinese characters on them, which I assumed were more authentic, were too strong for my taste. It tasted too green like chewing ona leaf, literally. I couldn't bear to drink it long enough to figure out if it actually worked.

Then I came across Healthy Lifestyles Basil Banaba Green Tea in convenient tea bags. It’s caffeine and sugar free. Made of 90% Banaba leaves and 10% Basil leaves, nothing else. I was once told by my doctor that the fewer the ingredients the healthier it is. Now, two all natural leaves for ingredients sounds pretty healthy to me so I tried it.

The tea bag is allowed to steep in hot water for at least five minutes and it’s ready to drink. You can add a bit of honey for sweetness but I actually like the mild, clean, almost minty flavor of it that I don’t add anything else in mine. One tea bag can refill more than twice and it’s true. I've tried it. It only gets a little too diluted around the third or fourth cup esp. if you let the tea bag steep too long the first two times.

The recommended intake is 3 times a day. I drink it in the morning and at work instead of getting soda or coffee. I was skeptical about its effects at first because it claims to help maintain a healthier slimmer body and helps in other body parts too like the kidney, bladder and stomach. After drinking a cup or two, I noticed that it made me pee more often which is good for the bladder and the kidney since it’s a way for the body to release toxins.

The tea also helps alleviate that bloated feeling after eating and I do feel lighter and less sluggish at work. The best part of it is I felt these effects like within the first week of drinking the tea regularly. I don’t think it’s meant to be taken to lose weight fast though and it’s definitely not a laxative but with how I’m feeling, I have no doubt that it does help the body burn fat and balance if not speed up ones metabolism.

I highly recommend this tea to those who want to get their money’s worth and the health benefits that real green tea is known for.

Shipping: 100% FREE Shipping, and Provide Tracking Information

Payment; PayPal Preferred.
Other Products from currencycollectorscorner:View all products
111a 10 Pesos ND 1943 Triple Counter-stamped JAPWANCAP +Japanese Letters #0303214 Plate #28
$26.50
WW2 Philippines Negros 2 Pesos Note S647A C/S VILLAREAL, Western SAMAR Treasurer
$30.15
Cebu Philippines PNB 1st Issue Banknote S215 1P C/S Leyte Treas Proceso Kadavero
$24.99
Snow Caps L-Glutathion Capsules 30, 60, 90  With  Alpha Lipoic and Vitamin C
$174.00
Philippines Manila FDC June 20,1943 Japanese Military Police Censor Printing
$22.05
X2 Philippines 1942 P105 50 Centavos Japanese Occupation Allied Made Destabilize
$24.75
PHILIPPINES Japan Occupation P115a 1942 1000 pesos PU .........AU-Uncirculated
$17.50
Philippines 1941 Negros Occidental One Peso Banknote S612c Circulated XF
$21.50
Philippines MOUNTAIN PROVINCE 1 Pesos 1942 S595b Emergency Note C/S BACK
$32.12
Philippines 1943 Mindanao 10 Pesos Emergency 1st Issue S488 C/S CUERPO Signature
$23.85
Last Updated: 13 Jan 2018 17:21:01 PST home  |  about  |  terms  |  contact
Powered by eCRATER - a free online store builder